Войти
  1. Форум » Серьёзные Игры на Тушино » Тушино Серьезные Игры/Tushino Serious Games » Problem with LogIN

Problem with LogIN

Quatre
  1. Гости
Полезность: | сообщение № 1 отправлено 03:24, 30.06.2013
hello all , i played here couple of months ago and now i try to came back ... I registred , whitelisted everything set up and when I try to log in i get banned for 1-2 minutes for now reason . I know something isn;t right and can't feagure it out . Can some one help me with this problem? :)
Активный участник
  1. Оффлайн
  2. Участник Проекта SG
  3. 2529 сообщений
  4. Сообщение
  5. Личные данные
Полезность: | сообщение № 2 отправлено 03:29, 30.06.2013
if you are banned for no reason (just said you banned) some of your addons are not right or you have some unnecessary addon, or your beta patch is not right, Check all this things

------------------------------------------
Ваш Ведьмачий кэп
Обо мне:
Больные. Это реальные летчики, люди болеющие небом и т.д. у которых сдвиг по фазе на тему полетов. (Цитата Tuman 24.08.2016)
канал RF Marines на Ютубе
Quatre
  1. Гости
Полезность: | сообщение № 3 отправлено 01:09, 12.07.2013
I manage to set things right , i have played ... today i tryed to log in the server and got this " You were kicked off the game (BattleEye: Admin Ban (free or separate+1mont see ts.games.ru )).... I have talked with an admin and he says I got banned because I have Arma 2 free or Separate folders of Arma 2 and OA ... I have Arma 2 Combined Operations on steam so Arma 2 free its out of discution , and this is how steam installed my game , in separate folders ! Why would someone ban me because i have separate folders?I don't get this , and this is how steam works so ... what can I do ? I want to play some Arma in my free time and can't every time I want to have some fun... nice
Активный участник
  1. Оффлайн
  2. Управление ИИ
  3. 2443 сообщений
  4. Сообщение
  5. Личные данные
Полезность: | сообщение № 4 отправлено 01:14, 12.07.2013
copy your addons folder from arma 2 directory to arma2oa one
Quatre
  1. Гости
Полезность: | сообщение № 5 отправлено 01:17, 12.07.2013

PARTYzan (11.07.2013, 21:14) писал:copy your addons folder from arma 2 directory to arma2oa one

The addons were allways there
Qwerty
  1. Гости
Полезность: | сообщение № 6 отправлено 16:41, 12.07.2013
You don't catch us. At first, if you want to play on Tushino you have to follow the rules that are written in Declaration. Our addons need some files from ArmA2.
Here's the key: you should copy all files from "Addons" folder in ArmA2 and move them to "Addons" folder that is in ArmA2OA folder.

Поделиться темой:
Перейти
Найти

Доступ закрыт.

1. Вам запрещено отвечать в темах данного форума.